Federal Research Institute for Animal Health
Naumburger Straße 96a
07743 Jena, Germany
- Epidemiology of pathogens in arthropods from natural and anthropized ecosystems
- Lyme Disease: Borrelia burgdorferi
- Q fever: Coxiella burnetii
- Other Tick-borne pathogens: Anaplasma, Ehrlichia, Babesia, etc.
- Other pathogens transmitted by mites, fleas and lice: Rickettsia, Bartonella, etc.
- Diagnostic methods
- Vaccine development
- Pest management
Oral presentations and posters are welcome.
Abstracts in English should be sent in A4 Word format, 1 page, Trebuchet MS, 12 pt., 1.5 spaced with page margins set at: 30 mm – left, 15 mm – right, top and bottom – 25 mm.
Title of abstract: capital letters, centered, Authors names: first name, family name. Below the author(s) indicate affiliation, city, country and e-mail. After a double space the main text follows.
Abstracts will be submitted electronically: Abstract submission
Deadline for submission: 15.10.2017
The registration shall be made electronically: Registration
The fee (50 €) includes the abstract book, lunch, and soft drinks.
Bank: Sparkasse Jena Saale Holzland
IBAN – No.: DE85 8305 3030 0000 1521 45
Reference: Arthropod Workshop
Please, do not wait too long to register as we have a strict capacity limitation of 40 participants!